2007년 5월 8일 화요일

on tuesday...

Yesterday, i went to the cinema at Hindly Street with Betty, Aey, Raed, Kei, Chris, Hanah.
We watched the "Spider Man 3".
It was a fantastic film. We were so excited.
It was really fun.
I was happy because we were going to the cinema with our classmates.
It was at first time what we were doing something after class.
I had a good memory yesterday.
I really want to go to cinema again. Everybody want? ^^

댓글 5개:

Kei :

HI!
I'm Kei!
Yesterday was very interesting day. Spider-man 3 is very interesting.I think.
How about you?

fullhouse :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Aey :

What do you think about movie?
In my opinion, It is impossible in the first scene. If he were normal man he will died. But it is a excited movie.A film director did not make Harry died.

loszve :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
loszve :

In my opinion, Spider-man3 is very exciting, but Spider-man2 is better than Spider-man3. Because Harry was died,so I'm sad.