2007년 5월 15일 화요일

Ten pin bowling....

At Friday, Betty, Aey, Kei and i went to the self depend course. Teacher was a tall and smart man. He was kind but he spoke very fast at all.
So, sometimes i didn't understand but during all time we was enjoyed and excited very much.
At Saturday, My friends and i went to the ten pin bowling centre which was located in Norwood.
We divided two team and bet each teams.
Kei, Hanah and i was a team and Chris , Betty, Yuri was a team.
My team was loser so, we bought ice creams.
I'd like to go to there again. ^^

댓글 2개:

loszve :

Oh. Betty is the most beautiful.

Are you agree with me? Ellie?

Ha-Ha. You are beautiful too.

YURI :

G'day mate!!
I also wrote diary about visiting the ten pin bowling♪
Next time, we can get more hight score ☆
Today, Betty and I also eat ice cream...❤